Sunday, December 18, 2011

waking up far too early. the night silences echoing around the room. i finally came downstairs and stared at the tv for a couple hours. and now i'm almost ready to go back to bed. i'm yawning which is both good and a little annoying. maybe an hour of sleep will find me before i need to get ready to head to the bookstore to work 5 hours, finish my shopping and hopefully have energy left to come home and sew late into the night.
this week on wednesday the 21st we are opening the studio for a last minute event from 3 until 8. come by after work and pick up amazing gifts for the special people in your life. 55 mowat avenue in beautiful portsmouth village!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I lived nearby...I would love to visit your beautiful shop and make a few purchases.

    Some mornings, I wake at 3:30 a.m. and lay there for 2 hours before I fall back to sleep and then at 7:00 a.m. when I usually get up, I find it very difficult to do so.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I could pass by... I love that cat... is she or he a member of your family? An absolute beauty! Sending you lots of energy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is stella. who likes to be attached to edgar at all times. she is a lovely.
    thanks for the energy!
    i'd love to have you both walk in the door. how fun!

    ReplyDelete