Wednesday, June 6, 2012

summer is settling in. you can feel the end of school in the air. there is a sweetness to the light. and the scent of peonies drifts along with us as we take edgar walking. there is a quickness to the children's voices. an eagerness.
and i have been spending my days filling the studio with beautiful, less expensive items. wonderful little gifts. lots of items under $10 and under $25. great for teacher's gifts. and hostess gifts. and perfect to take home a little treat for yourself. and when you're here, take a wander upstairs to the galleries to soak in the art.
tomorrow, thursday, the shop is open from 1-8 pm. if you have been considering dropping in, it would be a great time to come by.

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived near you! I would be visiting your shop everyday. You have such unique items. I hope that you have a wonderful day and make a lot of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Anette,
    wish you lots of sales today.. your designs are so lovely.
    val

    ReplyDelete
  3. "there is a sweetness to the light." What a beautiful sentence! I love the way you write. I agree with Kris. If I lived near you, I would be visiting your shop everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do so love reading your posts--they make me feel that all is right with the world. Someday I would like to visit your part of the world--I know I would love it. It's nice to hear how your studio is developing, and I think having some lower cost items is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete