Saturday, July 7, 2012

summer days bring countless beautiful moments. and the last few days have been rich with them. wonderful moments and beautiful photos.
this morning i checked the wild blackberries that grow around the crabapple tree and they were bursting. i share them with the squirrels, but i like getting a few of them. and today a wonderful little container filled magically, staining my fingers and scratching my leg. all under the hot hot sun. i emerged with sticks in my hair and enough blackcaps to eat with my yogurt in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Blackberries are a favorite of mine--with yogurt, of course. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even remember when I had wild blackberries last. the ones you get in the supermarket are just not the same... hope you enjoyed your yogurt :) happy sunday

    ReplyDelete