Tuesday, February 26, 2013

stella has climbed on my arms as i'm typing.  she is enjoying a quiet hour with me early in the morning. the light is beginning to break into day.  a friend of mine is here, asleep at the studio next door.  yesterday we had a full day of visiting and laughing while i worked on quilts and custom orders. friendships that endure years and many miles are so very special. and i love having friends in the studio with me as i work.  last night we made pizzas and watched the bachelor....laughing and cutting up the fake romance of it all. and this morning we are heading to my favorite greasy spoon for breakfast before he heads back home and i head back to work.  24 hours of catching up. this is how my week started.  

   

3 comments:

  1. sounds like the start of a good week, love the photo, makes me sigh,

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start the week! Stella is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quiet poetry of your writing.

    ReplyDelete